Reach LGBT Parents and Intended Parents
The ProudParenting media platform serves LGBT parents, intended parents, families and friends. Our Facebook page, with over 285,000 followers is a major information sharing hub for LGBT families. Please contact Gay Ad Network for advertising sales or download the Proud Parenting Media Kit. In March 2018, ProudParenting was recognized as the top LGBT parenting platform, according to Feedspot.
Market Statistics According to Williams Institute – UCLA
- An estimated 37% of LGBT-identified adults have had a child at some time in their lives.
- An estimated 3 million LGBT Americans have had a child and as many as 6 million American children and adults have an LGBT parent.
- Among those under age 50 who are living alone or with a spouse or partner, nearly half of LGBT women (48%) are raising a child under age 18 along with a fifth of LGBT men (20%)
- More than 125,000 same-sex couple households (19%) include nearly 220,000 children under age
Market Statistics According to Experian 2012 LGBT Demographic Report
- The typical household income of a married or partnered lesbian woman is $7,200 higher than that of a married or partnered heterosexual woman.
- The typical household income of a married or partnered gay man is $21,500 higher than a straight married or partnered heterosexual man.
Market Statistics From Community Marketing Inc. 8th Annual LGBT Consumer Study, 2014
- More and more same-sex couples are having children.
- The concentration is especially high among lesbians age 30-44.