Are you just starting your parenting journey? Your options are varied, and surrogacy has become a popular method for family-building.
Growing Generations provides the most important questions you should consider when searching for a surrogacy agency.
The company believes the questions below should be asked of any agency that you are considering.
- How long have they been in business?
- How many clients have they assisted?
- Do they screen their surrogates medically and psychologically before matching them with clients?
- Have they been sued by clients or surrogates?
- Are the prices they quote estimates of what their clients actually pay?
- What type of insurance do they use for their surrogates?
- Have they had parental judgments or adoptions denied or delayed?
- What services do they provide?
- How many staff do they have?
- Are they financially stable?
Source: Growing Generations