The Adoption App was created by Sharon Simons, an Adoptive Mom who, after successfully navigating the rigors and challenges of the adoption process, decided to craft an app to make the adoption process much easier for others. This comprehensive, yet easy to use iPad/iPhone application, is a practical working guide – a step-by-step roadmap – to lead you through the many steps & tasks that need to be complete before your Domestic or International Adoption can be approved.
The Adoption App:
– Offers detailed information & documentation on the Home Study Process for both Domestic and International Adoption
– Helps organize the process with detailed checklists of tasks and documentation that needs to be completed
– Documentation for Domestic and International Adoptions that you are able to email to yourself through the app, download it to your computer, print, & fill out each document
– Identifies and offer quick access to a myriad of adoption resources
– Contains a calendar that syncs with your existing calendar to keep you on time for all of your adoption related meetings & appointments
– Links to articles & success stories on adoption, motherhood & more
– A Share your Story with us feature which allows you to participate in the Mom at Last Community Website
– And much more.
In 2012 alone, Americans adopted 11,059 children through the use of International Adoptions. Domestic Adoptions totaled in the hundreds of thousands, and these numbers are growing every day.
The Adoption App was developed by Sharon Simons. The Adoption App can be viewed and used on all iPads/iPhones including the New iPhone 5. The program lists for $4.99 and is available at the Apple Store. Link: www.itunes.com/apps/theadoptionapp
For more information visit www.theadoptionapp.com or Sharon Simons Mom At Last website at www.momatlast.com
About the Creator
At the age of 39, Sharon Simons fell in love, got married, and tried to have children naturally, but she was unsuccessful in her attempts. She underwent three in vitro fertilization procedures, experienced the elation of pregnancy, the devastation of a late term miscarriage, and suffered an ectopic pregnancy. Sharon and her husband decided to adopt and successfully navigated the emotionally fraught waters of International Adoption to bring home two precious little boys. Her story is the subject of the upcoming book titled Mom At Last.
Article: 16th October 2012 www.momatlast.com