Every year Family Week brings together hundreds of families and friends. This year we’re meeting in Provincetown from July 26 to August 2.
The Family Equality Council has a great week planned. Some Family Week favorites are returning, and additions to the week-long celebration will ensure everyone is entertained.
FEC tells us you can expect these activities:
- The “Family Parade through Provincetown” with a sign-making activity – sponsored by Cultural Care Au Pair
- The “Welcome Picnic” on Herring Cove Beach
- Community gatherings
- “Movie Night & Pajama Party” – sponsored by Bank of America
- “Little Gatherings” for the Week’s youngest attendees
- R Family “Dance & Kiddie Bop”
- And for the first time, Family Equality Council children’s programming for kids age 3 through 8. Organized by FEC’s new youth coordinator, this is a special program designed specifically for children of LGBT parents
Register today! You must pre-register if you’re planning to attend the Tuesday evening “Welcome Picnic”, the “Friday Pizza Party” or if you want your child to attend the children’s programming (for ages 3-8).
By the way, are you looking for a low-cost lodging option? FEC says that many families have opted to camp in and around Provincetown during Family Week. Visit Family Equality Council’s FAQ page for campsites around PTown.
Are you going to Family Week this year? Leave a comment, and tell us about your plans.