Whether you’re just thinking about starting a family or have been trying for ages, find out what you need to know at The Fertility Show.
– 100 exhibitors with doctors, clinicians, practitioners and fertility experts available on their stands
– 60 talks from from some of the world’s leading fertility specialists – just £ 1 each!
– Medical and complementary alternatives
– Leading UK and overseas clinics
– Fertility assessments and treatments
– Advice for everyone including single women and same sex couples
– Now in its 5th year
– Admission price: £11
Pride Angel, the leading connection website for people wishing to find known sperm donors, egg donors or co-parents are exhibiting at stand 75. Come and speak to us about your fertility options whether you are gay, single or an infertile couple?
Lesbian family building and the legal aspects of Alternative Parenting. Natalie Gamble, prominent lesbian mother of two, campaigner and founder of leading fertility law firm Natalie Gamble Associates, talks through legal parenthood and parental responsibility, the options of known vs unknown donation (including recent court decisions on donor disputes), how the law has changed in the last 10 years, and her own experiences of building an alternative family.
Going solo: law and options for women starting a family on their own Natalie Gamble, leading UK fertility lawyer and prominent campaigner for alternative families, talks through how the law may impact on your choices for starting a family, including the options of known vs unknown donation, accessing treatment through a clinic in the UK or going abroad for treatment.
Article: 2nd November 2013 www.fertilityshow.co.uk