Your blog inspired us to blog about little Buddy G and his 2 mommies. A huge light bulb clicked . . . who really needs the Buddy G, My Two Moms and me DVD? MORMONS – of course!

Check out our site at http://twolesbosgoinatit.com

It’s all fun and no pain.

Here is our post inspired by Proud Parenting:

Buddy G, Two Moms and Me . . . just a fun, happy, homo family! If you have kids, know kids or want to agitate right-wing hateful Mormon adults with zombie kids – buy them a Buddy G dvd.

Don’t know who Buddy G is? Well, he’s the first animated cartoon boy with two lesbian moms. He is obviously the choice Christmas present for every Mormon family you know!

Support Buddy G and agitate Mormons. . . the best Christmas gift ever. You can get the dvd at www.BuddyG.tv . Watch the video by hitting “Read more.”

And how do the devilish creators of Buddy G explain this twisted attempt to show children that there are families with 2 moms or 2 dads?

“We wanted our son to see families like his represented in an educationally-based cartoon. Since nothing was available, we created one for him and all the other children with LGBT parents,” according to Executive Producer Margaux Towne-Colley.

“Buddy G reflects reality, most – if not all – children will meet another child with gay parents, and there needs to be a vehicle for including these families in mainstream entertainment for children,” said Towne-Colley.

“The beauty of Buddy G is we could substitute any character or even cast of characters into the series and the content would not have to change at all,” said Towne-Colley. “Take Buddy G and his moms out of the series and substitute the families from Dora, Little Bill, or Caillou, and the dialogue and storylines could stay the same. Bottom line is that the show isn’t about the so called gay agenda.”

9 thoughts on “Agitate Right-Wing Hateful Mormon Adults with Zombie Kids – Buy Them a Buddy G DVD.

• December 4, 2008 at 6:52 pm

This is the very thing the YesOn8 compaign warned about and the NoOn8 compaign said wouldn’t happen! This has the potential to change some minds for NoOn8 supporters…

• December 4, 2008 at 9:10 pm

Are you serious Proud Parenting that you allow this on your forum?

This is immature and wreaks of religious bigotry. I won’t be back. I’m not Mormon either.

• December 4, 2008 at 9:27 pm

I thought gays claimed that Prop 8 supporters were lying when they were going to try to educate children about gays?

• December 4, 2008 at 5:49 pm

I’m detecting a good deal of hate toward Mormons here…

• December 4, 2008 at 7:19 pm

It’s sad to see anti-Mormon bigotry thinly disguised as pro-gay advocacy.

• December 4, 2008 at 6:26 pm

If you have kids, know kids or want to agitate right-wing hateful Mormon adults with zoombie kids – buy them a Buddy G dvd.

Let me see. Mormons are hateful so the way to combat them is to agitate and hate them too?

I’m sorry. I thought you guys were about tolerance. I guess not.

• December 12, 2008 at 2:19 am

I have no problem throwing a little evil in to the lions.

• December 5, 2008 at 2:26 pm

I loved my heterosexual parents and if anybody tried to take away their parental rights, their right to adopt, their children’s health insurance . . . they would have been damn mad, hateful, immature and every other emotion under the sun.

These are our families – our children.

I used to be one of the play nice, act mature, fit in good gays – but I’m sick of it.

If more of us would feel that way we would not have lost proposition 8. We all have Donny Osmond / Sarah Palin “friends” – well,I’m not having them anymore. If you are going to vote against my family – you are NOT my friend.

Bottom line – my heterosexual parents taught me that you take care of your family. If you don’t have the nerve to do it – move over because many of us do.

Kisses,

And visit us often at http://twolesbosgoinatit.com

• December 5, 2008 at 4:16 pm

Yea, lets throw all those mormons to the lions so we can get back to burning Rome.

Yours truly,