The SUV of strollers: the Bugaboo Gecko is smart, simple, expensive, and in charge. Specifically designed for parents who want form and substance, the Gecko’s minimalist design is graceful and utilitarian. This stroller (investment?) is an ode to mobile minimalism. The Gecko emphasizes the valuable characteristics of a good stroller – it is lightweight, compact, and tough.
With its small swivel wheels in front the Bugaboo Gecko is very easy to maneuver. It’s ideal for busy cities. However, it may not fit through some smaller aisles in stores and shops. Large wheels in front eliminate the work when walking over rough terrain, but the wheels can be unfriendly in smaller/indoor areas. On the beach, its easy to pull the Bugaboo Gecko through the sand, thanks to its unique two wheel position.
The Bugaboo Gecko is delivered as a complete stroller: chassis with wheels, seat / bassinet frame, seat fabric, bassinet fabric, Aerosleep mattress, underseat bag, sun canopy, rain cover, mosquito net, maintenance kit, DVD and User Guide.
- Handle bar Height to Ground: 41.4
- Unfolded with Canopy: 34.8 X 23.6 X 41.1
- Folded with Canopy: 37.6 X 23.6 X 11.6
- Inside Measurements of Bassinet: 28.3 X 13.4 X 6.3
- Wheel Size: Front 6 Back 12
- Available in Green, Red, and Black.
- Optional Accessories sold separately: Parasol, footmuff, diaper bag, wheeled board, car seat adapter, transport bag.
Find out more at: Buy Buy Baby